tdeio-ftps - an ftps ioslave for TDE.
This ioslave implements the ftp encryption scheme called ftps, based on
rfc 4217. The slave tries to use the encryption methods the server
* Control channel encryption
* Encrypted PASV data transfers
* Authentification via client certificate
* Encrypted PORT data transfers
NB: The slave issues an "AUTH TLS" command after connecting and refuses
to continue, when it's not supported. In prior to every data channel io
command ("STOR", "RETR", etc) It tries to secure the data channel via
"PBSZ" and "PROT" commands. If those fail then It will transfer data
If you wish to contribute to tdeio-ftps (TDE), you might do so:
- TDE Gitea Workspace (TGW) collaboration tool.
- TDE Weblate Translation Workspace (TWTW) collaboration tool.